5. Cookies and website browsing
We use "cookies" to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer. Cookies can be classified for the purposes of use for necessary, preferential, analytical and marketing cookies.
We may only process cookies with your consent. Consent is not required for the necessary cookies.Those are required to ensure the operation of our website and you could contact us and order our webinar. Consent is not required for the use of these cookies, nor can you refuse them.
We also use preferential cookies, which allow the site to remember the data you have entered. Thanks to this, the website will remember, for example, your preferred language. To use them, we need your consent, which you can refuse at any time by clicking on the icon in the lower left corner. However, if you reject these cookies, the website may not be displayed in such a way that 100% suits you.
Statistical and analytical cookies are used by us to compile anonymous statistics and reports. We use them to monitor traffic to our website and user activity on the website. We need your consent for this. Of course, you can reject them again by clicking on the icon in the lower left corner.
Marketing cookies allow us to tailor our offer to your needs and display relevant advertising to you. We need your consent. You can refuse these cookies by clicking on the icon in the lower left corner.
In the table below you will also find unclassified cookies, which are in the process of classification with the providers of individual cookies. Once we classify them, we assign them to one of the cookie groups described above.
We specifically collect the following cookies on this website:
|Necessaty||sid||Preserves the state of the user when sending requests to pages.||29 days||imedia.cz|
|Preferential||lang||Remembers preferred language.||Session||ads.linkedin.com|
|Statistic||_ga [x2]||Registers unique ID which is used for statistical purposes.||2 years||e-legal.cz, slideslive.com|
|Statistic||_gat [x2]||Is used by the Google Analytics system for regulation of the sending request speed.||Session||e-legal.cz, slideslive.com|
|Statistic||_gid [x2]||Registers unique ID which is used for statistical purposes.||Session||e-legal.cz, slideslive.com|
|Marketing||IDE||Is used by the Google DoubleClick system for registration and reporting the user’s steps after viewing or clicking on the advertiser’s ads to measure the effectiveness of the ad; sends targeted ads to the user.||1 year||doubleclick.net|
|Marketing||test_cookie||For control if the Website visitor’s browser allows cookies.||Session||doubleclick.net|
|Marketing||fr||Uses Faceboom for sending the advertised products.||3 month||facebook.com|
|Marketing||ads/ga-audiences||Uses Google Adwords for targeting of the advertising.||Session||google.com|
|Marketing||collect||Uses Google Analytics for sending the information about the Website visitor’s behaviour.||Session||google-analytics.com|
|Marketing||bcookie, bscoookie, lidc||Uses Linked for tracking embed services.||2 years||linkedin.com|
|Marketing||PREF||Registers unique Google ID for the Youtube statictics.||8 months||youtube.com|
|Marketing||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||youtube.com|
|Marketing||YSC||Registers unique ID for the purposes of viewed videos.||Session||youtube.com|
|Marketing||BizoID, UserMatchHistory||Unclassified||179 days||ads.linkedin.com|
Who may access the data:
Collected cookies are processed by these processors:
- the provider of the Google Analytics service, the company Google Inc., with its registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- the provider of the Google Adwords service, the company Google Inc., with its registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- the provider of the Sklik service, the company Seznam.cz, a.s., ID No: 26168685, with its registered office, Radlická 3294/10 150 00 Prague 5 – Smíchov, the Czech Republic;
- the provider of the Microsoft Clarity, the company Microsoft Corporation, with its registered office at Redmond, 980 52, USA.
Cookies are processed by the processors in accordance with their own Privacy Policies:
- Google Analytics:
- Google Adwords:
In addition, the following may have access to your personal data:
- Ing. Lucie Kadlecová, ID No: 038 81 750, with her registered office at Moravní 4395/9, 695 01 Hodonín, Czech Republic;
- the company upit s.r.o., with its registered office V hůrkách 2141/9, Stodůlky (Prague 13), 158 00 Prague, Czech Republic;
- the company Designers & Developers s.r.o., ID No: 07424434, with its registered office Jaromírova 80/51, 128 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic;
- other processors, providers and business partners which have not yet been used.
How long we process your personal data:
The necessary cookies are kept only for the time necessary for the functioning of the website. Preferential cookies are stored only for one session. You give your consent to the use of statistical and marketing cookies for the period specified for each type of cookie. You can take it back at any time, all you have to do is change the settings of your web browser, or contact us at: email@example.com. You will find the individual processing times in the table above.